Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Silver Lake Gym closed

It's pretty sad the gym has been shut down. I guess the fire department needed the space. That gym has been there for 70 years. I don't know if it will reopen elsewhere. I guess we'll see.

I've really been pushing my runs. I'm averaging more then 6 miles a day now. I've realized that I'm just not nearly as winded as I use to be so I'm increasing the pace. So far it's feeling good - and I've still not reached the point of being too winded. The weight to miles run continues to increase the calories burned. This continues to surprise me. I'm now burning close to 1200 calories a day with the runs alone. If I do get the surgery to remove excess skin (and lose 40 overnight) - then I'm pretty sure I'll see the calories burned drop quickly. That'll be a nice problem to have.

I weighed 248.6 today.

No comments: