Thursday, October 23, 2008

Proposal to Progresso

I'm just about ready to submit a proposal to Progresso soup re: my diet. I could use a little financial help with music acquisition/travel expenses/editing equipment. From a financial standpoint they stand to benefit far more then myself. I just hope they see the potential. That's the job/purpose of the proposal. It seems like everything I do these days is calculated. How can this or that benefit the film? How can this event or that event be tied in? Can I market this or that? How to market it?

Lost to some degree is the art of filmmaking and also the diet itself, the process of losing weight is really not on the forefront of my thought. This is actually a good thing, my weight is dropping again (I've cut back on the calories) and I'm not thinking about it so much. The whole thing is a project and as a project weight loss is just one aspect. It's an independent film project. Typical film projects have large staffs of people who manage and specialize in many arenas that independent filmmakers end up handling for themselves. I'm not complaining about this - the experience is worth the effort.

I weighed 246.6

No comments: