Wednesday, September 3, 2008

made last weeks goal

Increasing the run to 5 miles seems to have helped me to get past the first plateau, I'm thankful for that, but the extra time involved is really taking a toll on everything else. I made last weeks goal with todays weigh-in. Glad for that too. I'm 1.1 pounds ahead, so if I were to lose 8.9 pounds by next Wednesday I'd be back on track. I'm just thinking out-loud, it's not my intent to drop that much this next week, I'm quite content to be back to 5 lbs. a week. 

I was so tired last night I couldn't get any more of the framing done for the show in Lima Ohio. I can't allow that to happen tonight. My brother told me yesterday that there will be a family reunion in Ohio the weekend that I'm in Ohio for the show. It would mean staying over for one more day but for all the travel involved it might be worth it. I'm thinking about it, it might be really cool to interview some of those folks. They are really great people. Don't know how that fits into the film.  
 

I weighed 253.4

No comments: