Thursday, September 25, 2008

Feeling good again

The best reward of dieting is losing weight. It’s such a great motivator. It’s been a few weeks since I’ve made any of the weekly goals and I’ve finally moved down one. Seeing a drop again is all the more encouragement to keep up with the new running routine, stick with the calorie limits and just to remain focused. 

The federal duck stamp art competition is coming up in a few weeks. I’m really looking forward to that. It’s being held in St. Paul, Minnesota this year. I’ve got a piece in the competition that’s better then I’ve had in years. Many of the people I know within that realm will be surprised by my my weight loss I'm sure. A couple of them saw me just last March before the weight started dropping. 

I weighed 247.8 today. 

  

No comments: