Saturday, September 6, 2008

In on the weekend again

Wasn't thinking I'd be here but the work just kept mounting during the week. I'm here on the weekends now for the running anyway so it seems slightly less of a hassle. Today’s a double run and and right now I don't feel up to it. I've had a head cold/sore throat. I just got back from the first run so I suppose I may feel different later today. Feeling burned out by the whole process. I hate to admit that - I don't want to be discouraging, the good thing is I've come way too far to even think about stopping in any way. It's a fairly safe time to be feeling burned out.  

I think this is as much from prepping for the art show in Lima as the diet and exercise routine. I'll be doing more art prep this weekend too. Looks like I can make a final shipment on Monday. At this point I'm planning to go to the opening of the show.

Today I weighed 254.2. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan: Im sorry you are having a bad time. Please try to hang in there. Maybe give youself some slack for a day or two.....ease up and maybe it will happen for you. Seems you are overtired, mostly. Thinking of you....sue