Thursday, May 14, 2009

up early this morning

No excuse not to blog this morning as my daughter couldn't sleep and since my alarm was going to go off in an hour anyway I decided I might as well head in early so my alarm wouldn't wake her (if she should fall asleep). I had my best run yet - I actually broke the 7 mile mark (11.39 KM) in an hour. I ran 7.08 mies - it felt great. I have also been running at home in the evenings and that has been going pretty well. And I've been keeping up with the boxing routine.

I'm going to be moving my website onto my laptop for updates. I'm hoping this will result in an improved updating habit for my blog! I've been terrible as of late. Really there has not been too much to report - my big plans for the film and a second doc. fell through a couple days ago - and I'm hoping to change that. We'll see what happens in the next day or two.

I weighed 209.4 today.

No comments: