Saturday, May 2, 2009

shooting today

I'm in the studio today - it'll be my first studio shooting for my film (I've done lots of this for Mayo) - it'll be fun - I need to establish the look and feel for all the interviews - I'm hoping to have a lot of white - I'l test the limits of this little camera for sure. I had a great run yesterday and a bad one this morning - did the whole crash and burn thing again. Just go completely weak. I thought I had this figured out - that it might relate to having too much sugar right before the run - but I had none this morning at all. It hit about 15 minutes into an hour run. I stopped and took about 5 minutes rest and came back walking for about ten minutes and then recovered to finish the run. That was a good thing.

I weighed 209.2 today.

No comments: