Sunday, February 8, 2009

Up but feeling good

My weight is up - I weighed 217.8 after my run. But this was the best run yet. I decided to start and keep the pace of the treadmill at 6.5 mph instead of 6.0 mph. This to make up for only doing 6 miles and also for a little over-eating. I made it through the run - and in fact with about 6 minutes left I increased the pace to 7.0 mph and then to 7.5 mph for a sprint for the last minute. Running this hard just felt GREAT!

I heard back from Progresso (actually I heard back from General Mills the parent company) it was a form letter rejection. That was a little discouraging. My friend Nick said don't give up - call Progresso directly and stay on it (he's right) not going to stop yet.

Monday they are going to announce the top 5 finalist of the SXSW interactive design competition, it's very competitive - and it'll be a miracle if my site is in the top 5.

I'll be meeting with a reporter from the Post Bulletin on Tuesday of next week. They want to do a follow up article to the one that ran in the PB in August of last year. The article was published on the web last time (in addition to the newspaper) I'll post the link in my blog when this one comes out.

I weighed 217.8 today.

No comments: