Wednesday, February 11, 2009

missed a couple days

I even considered heading home without blogging today just couldn't go three days in a row. On Monday I did both runs and ended the day weighing 220. Yesterday I did 12 miles also - ended the day weighing 217.2. I tried to blog last night but the electricity in the building was down again. I ran twice today (I'm leaving early today) and weighed 214.8 today. Did both runs. For the second run I pushed the MPH up to 6.5 instead of 6. This makes for a much better run.

Yesterday I learned that the skin removal surgery is one of the most painful you can experience. Also it costs about $150,000. I don't know if this info applies to me exactly or not yet. Waiting to hear from my doc about a meeting with a surgeon. I know I don't have that kind of money. I doubt my insurance covers it - likely an elective surgery. Hopefully I will know more soon.

I did the interview with the PB yesterday - that's the second one, I think it'll be a three part story.

I weighed 214.8 today.

No comments: