Thursday, March 5, 2009

SXSW is coming soon

I've had some up and down days here - with the eating and the weight. I'm back down to 211.2 tonight. I'm getting ready to head back to SXSW - really looking forward to it at this point. Also just a bit apprehensive. I'll be gone for almost a full week and I will be eating out for every meal. I could easily gain 25 lbs. I don't want to. I originally told myself when I started on this diet that if I was successful I'd allow myself to eat all I wanted when I made my way back to Texas. Now that I've done it - I just can't allow myself to gain a lot of weight. It won't be easy though. I'm hoping there will be a treadmill there and I will simply have to find a way to it every day if not twice a day. I think I read somewhere on the Mayo Clinic travel policy that Mayo now covers laundry service for those who are maintaining an exercise routine while at the conference events. I'll need to double check on that.

I bloged about a movie, a documentary, called Man on Wire. Congratulations!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Pb_tLvs5o

I weighed 211.2 today.

No comments: