Tuesday, March 31, 2015

304

I’m at 304. It’s the end of week 2. I lost nothing for a full week, but 1 pound since yesterday. I actually only had 240 calories yesterday. I was sort of angry for not losing more last week. This morning though, I realized that I was not 100% accountable to the restricted calories. I realized that while what I did last week was close - it wasn’t being tracked, I had popcorn a few times (uncertain of the calories). I need to be 100% certain not to go over the 600 limit. I know I went a little over and so, even though I didn’t over-eat, I also was’t restrictive enough to achieve the weight loss either. That ended yesterday. Going forward 600 or less for sure and in fact this week I will try for 300 or less daily. Feeling great though, both physically and psychologically.

No comments: